Narrow Back Garden Design-Clontarf, Dublin
Design for narrow back garden in Clontarf, Dublin 3. The brief for the garden design was as follows:
- New Patio Spaces taking existing level changes within the garden into account.
- Raised planters and Built in Garden Seating.
- Two mature Holly Trees to be retained and worked into design.
- New Pathways
- New Planting arrangement including fruit trees
- Garden Fire-PitHere is how the garden design looked on completion. The job is now at tender stage and being priced by a few landscape contractors and should be going to site soon. Garden ideas for Semi-Detached Dublin House.